Wednesday, March 25, 2020

30 Days One Dress Size Challenge - Week Three

What kind of delicious foods can I try on week 3?


I went for Deb's delicious muffins! They came out perfect - go so well with Greek yogurt! The recipe is a part of the 30 Day Reset Plan booklet! Did I mention Deborah Murtagh is quite a cook? 

Yes, while on this plan any woman can learn how to cook - because in addition to recipes in the booklet, there are video posts and recipes in Facebook group for the 30 Day Challenge created by Belinda McDonnald - an award winning chef in New Zealand
 

Let me tell you about my results for week 3. Day 20: down 5.5lb (or 2.5kg) and less 7.5 inch (or 19.5cm). This is by no means dramatic and I am not under 200lb yet, but I am moving in the right direction and there’s definitely less inflammation in my body.

I also have identified emotional reasons for eating sweets and carbs - it is manifestation of my nostalgia for a feeling of being a little girl who could have less restrictions (for Russian chocolate candy and cakes mostly), and aromas of Russian bread products that are also nostalgic triggers.


I am thankful for gained understanding what a healthy serving size of a meal actually is and how different foods interact. I am curious to see what results I will have in 10 days and how smaller size clothes will fit.
P.S. Would be also fun to adjust my Bitmoji below so she looks reflective of a lighter me 😂
Yesterday I went to tint my eyebrows and eye lashes. My beautician said, that my skin looks so good and asked me if I was doing something different. So I told her that I am eating differently. She proceeded talking about the Magic Pill on Netflix and we ended up agreeing that I will sent her a link to Deborah’s introductory video. 

While saying our goodbyes she said that it might happen that in 4 weeks when I see her again she might be doing the program. So exciting!!! We shall see how the fabulous news about treating our bodies to good nutritious food spreads around. 🙂👍🏻


Click here!

* Disclaimer: If you click on any of the links in my post and go on a shopping spree, I will get commission. Just thought it would be fair if you knew. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment